PALLADION Rehabilitation Center is contracted with the National Organization for Certification of Qualifications & Vocational Guidance (E.O.P.Y.Y.) both for the Inpatient and Outpatient Hospitalization. At the same time, it is the only rehabilitation center that is contracted with the Water Supply and Sewerage Company (EYDAP) and the Bank of Greece funds.
The funds that have been integrated in E.O.P.Y.Y. are:
- Social Insurance Institute - ΙΚΑ
- Agricultural Insurance Organization - ΟGΑ
- Social Insurance Organization of Freelance Professionals - ΟΑΕΕ
- Public Employees’ Health Fund – OPAD
- TYDKY (Employees in Municipalities and Communities)
- Seamen’s Pension Fund - NAT
- Insurance Fund for Bank and Public Utility Service Employees – TAYTEKO (Public Power Corporation, Ethniki Asfalistiki Insurances, Athens-Piraeus Electric Railways, Electric Buses of Athens and Piraeus Area, Hellenic Telecommunications Organization, ETVA, EMPORIKI BANK, OTHER Private Banks)
- ETAA (Unified Insurance Fund of Independently Employed, namely TSAY, TSMEDE, ATTORNEY FUNDS etc.).
For an insured person to be hospitalized in PALLADION, it is required that another hospitalization at a state or private hospital precedes concerning the disorder which requires rehabilitation.
What are the medical specialty fields in PALLADION?
In PALLADION you may find a Physician, Cardiologist, Neurologist, Pulmonologist, Radiologist and a Microbiologist. New medical specialties enter our team constantly.
Can relatives come and visit me and during which hours?
You may see visitors as frequently as you wish.
The Rehabilitation and Recuperation Center PALLADION has certain visiting hours, that must be respected by relatives and friends of the patients.
Monday – Saturday 05:00 p.m. – 07:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 01:00 p.m. & 05:00 p.m. – 07:00 p.m.
Applying strictly to E.O.D.Y. decisions, PALLADION Center proceeded to recall visiting hours until further notice.
Strictly adhering to the COVID-19 prevention measures is the duty for all of us against the new increase of cases in our country.
Please contact us to get info about the ways you can come meet with your relatives during your hospitalization.
How can I learn about my relative’s course during the hospitalization in PALLADION?
The Scientific Responsible Physician and the Medical Service Director report weekly to the companion responsible of each patient (by phone or appointment) about the patient’s rehabilitation course.
Due to the new measures against COVID-19, the information provided by doctors is performed via phone EXCLUSIVELY until further notice.